Pinellas County - Online Employment Center
Important Notice: The Testing Facility has moved.
It is now located at:
Election Service Center
Supervisor of Elections Office
Starkey Lakes Corporate Center
13001 Starkey Road
Largo, FL 33773
Forgot My Password
To view our current job openings, click here
There are 2 STEPS to apply online:
1. Register (one time only) OR Login
(if already registered).To register,
click on the "Register to Apply Online" link above. You must have a valid personal
email address (not a shared email address). If you do not currently have a personal email address, you can obtain a free internet email account from many websites, including Yahoo!® Mail
and MSN® Hotmail
.If you've already registered,
click the "Login" link above to apply for jobs.2.
View Current Job Openings
Click on the "Current Job Openings" link above to view the current jobs for which we are accepting applications. You can view the full job announcement/details and apply for these positions. If you need assistance you may Contact Web Support
, or call 727.464.3367.
- All materials submitted are covered by Florida Public Records Law and must be made available for public inspection upon specific request.
- The Unified Personnel System complies with the federal Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988. Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a drug screening, which would be part of the entrance physical examination.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act, as a condition of employment, management reserves the right to compensate employees who work overtime and who are eligible for overtime compensation either monetarily or with compensatory time off.
- Should you be offered employment, we will need to verify your eligibility for employment in accordance with the U.S. Immigration and Reform Act of 1986. Various forms of identification are outlined by this legislation. A copy of the required identification documents is available on request.
- The Unified Personnel System complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Requests for accommodations in the application and selection process should be made to the Human Resources. Verification of need for accommodation may be required. Reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Veterans' Preference will be given to eligible veterans and their spouses in accordance with Chapter 295 of the Florida Statutes and Florida Administrative Code Chapter 55-7A with respect to Veterans' Preference in appointment, retention and promotion. If you are claiming Veterans' Preference, it is your responsibility to download, complete and mail the Veterans' Preference Claim Form along with proof of eligibility to one of our offices. Click here to obtain a Veterans' Preference form.
For further information regarding how to claim Veterans' Preference click here
- The Unified Personnel System of Pinellas County Government is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.